Tuesday, March 15, 2011

How to make my presentation more presentable and eye catching ?

Salam 1Malaysia,


Dear all my potential readers, in my point of view,how to make my presentation more presentable and eye catching is very subjective to measure because different person have different perspective to be more presentable.

Okay , let straight to the point.Firstly,1st impression is the best input that should be in my presentation because the audiences will look on our appearance. So, i must be smart, wearing properly and corporate look before the presentation.It can attract my potential audiences to see and focus in my presentation.From side of myself,i can be more confident when start my speeches.In other word,my suit on presentation day must be properly and suitable for the event.The way that you look and the way that you act determines what people think about you.

Besides,on the other side of the slide presentation perspective, the slide should be easy to understand and interesting. The slide must be clear to see,not complicated and easy to understand.I must choose suitable colours and size of the font and visualize the point so that it can be nice to see for audiences.

Moreover,gesture of my body language can make my presentation presentable and eye catching.For sure I will feel confident and make me determine to perform my presentation.All the way of the presentation,I must put on smilling face to audiences.That all for today.Thank you :) 


" Good presenter loves preparation "

2 comments:

  1. i am quite interested with ur language skill...improve next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the compliments.for sure i will improve next time

    ReplyDelete