Thursday, February 10, 2011

Summary of PBL Session 1



Assalamualaikum and the very good day to all of my potential readers. Today I will talks about the  Problem Base Learning: Session 1 what I have done regarding the PBL.The 1st meeting is going well as I expected. All my team members which is our team leaders Hassan, Azmi and myself having discussion about Problem Base Learning: Session 1 and the title of the event is Management Meeting. Firstly, we focused on understanding the situation of the event. If there any our team members not understand the story line of the event, we will share the understanding and knowledge each others until 3 of us really understand the situation so that we can easily solve the problem base learning session 1.
                The 2nd meeting held in our house, pink bungalow. This meeting, we will start focus on problem solving about the questions that had been given to all each groups. We together answered the questions, if there any different ideas about the answer, we will finalized and choose the best answers of each questions. On this meeting, all of team members giving full of commitment when doing this task.
                Moreover, the 3rd meeting also still held at our house in Jengka. We going focusing on giving final touch and double check about what we had doing before this before submit to our beloved lecturer, Encik Mohamad Azmi Bin Nias Ahmad.Alhamdulillah, everything going fine. After we finished up all the problems and solution, we email the task to Encik Azmi.
Lastly, I want to pay the most of our grateful and thank to Allah s.w.t for His blessing, I was able to complete our task. I also want to thank to our beloved lecturer, Encik Mohamad Azmi Bin Nias Ahmad because with his guidance and teaching, the understanding of this topic become greater and it make it easy for me to complete the task. In order to complete this task, I had faced some obstacles related to the understanding of the events. I also wish my appreciation and respect to my family that playing their part in the completion of my task with their support and assistances in term of advices and spirit. Last but not least, I would like to thank my friends for the effort that they had put in and also for sharing their knowledge in order for me to complete the report.

                                               "SHARING IS CARING"

2 comments: